These statements describe who we are at our core and who we believe Christ created His Church to be.
- The Bible is God's authoritative word to us and takes its place at the center of all we do and believe.
- Jesus is the only hope for a lost and broken world.
- The local church community is God’s agent for redemptive change.
- Every Christian is called and gifted by God to serve the Body and seek the lost.
- To reach the people no one else is reaching, we MUST go the places no one else is going and do the things no one else is doing.
- We are called to be a conduit of blessing to our community, our country and our world.
- It is a disservice to bore someone with the Gospel. the Bible is relevant, and we must present it in a relevant, applicable way.
- Through relationships with others, we must earn the right to tell them the story of Jesus.
- We desire to give a hand-up verses a hand-out.
- Christianity is a relationship, not a religion. Church is a movement of believers, not a building.